Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Jim Mance Sr. May 3rd 1936 - January 19th 2009


To my very special friend on many many years I thank you for allowing me to share in your life. From the first time you took me fishing over 30 years ago to today you have changed my life. Because of that first trip I came to love the place you call home, the Thousand Islands. You taught me to fish and run a boat. Because of that I became more involved in fishing which led to my joining up in the Barge Canal Bassmasters fishing club. This is where I met many of the friends that I have today. These friends in turn introduced my to their friends and again I gained even more friends. You see it is a cycle that all started with you. I in turn introduced you to my friends and you accepted them into your world and shared it with them as well. To you I present the following tribute. I will miss you always.

Love and Peace,

Your Buddy Ernie

No comments: